Day 7--My Top of Dresser
Before
After
Really, most of the stuff on top of my dresser was garbage. It didn't take long to clean off. Yay! Now I need to find my jewelry box to put up there. :)
After all of my chores, I made some Amish Friendship Bread, and wheat bread (not pictured). It was all SO yummy!
I started a HUGE project that I will complete in my spare time (ya right, who has that?). I'm not divulging what it is at this time or posting pics yet because it's very frustrating and is taking some time to figure out. I hate it when I'm not good at something. It just about had me in tears, but I made a second attempt today and it was a little better...emphasis on little. Hopefully it all turns out. :)
Day 8--Nightstands
Before (My top of nightstand)
Before (My inside of nightstand)
Before (Mike's top of nightstand)
Before (Mike's inside of nightstand)
After (My top of nightstand)
I had SO much stuff crammed in this thing that really shouldn't have been there. I tried to find a home for everything that came out...even if it was the garbage. I'm glad that it is more functional now...other than to hold my phone and water bottle.
After (My inside of nightstand)
It is now much easier to find what I need. Oh yeah!
After (Mike's top of nightstand)
I forgot to take a picture inside, but I can assure you that it is well organized. Mike doesn't really use his nightstand much so there wasn't much to clean out. That was a huge relief after going through mine. I should have taken a picture of everything I pulled out of it. You'd be surprised at how much was stuffed in there.
I'm officially 20% finished with my challenge. It's pretty exciting to see the transformation of my home and how nice it is to kick back and enjoy the spaces that are completed. It makes me so happy!
2 comments:
Yay for you! I haven't been commenting everyday, but I have been reading and I'm excited for you! My least favorite thing in the world s a messy house. I feel like I have no control over anything! Yay yay yay for you!
Thanks! I'm excited about our home being cleaner. Everything escaped me this past year that I went back to teach. We really should get together sometime. We live super close!
Post a Comment