Day 5--The Linen Closet
I have been wanting to redo the linen closet for a long time. I'm tired of not being able to find everything I need, stuff falling out at me, and having a hard time closing the door because stuff has fallen out at me.
Before I got started on the linen closet, I needed a really good breakfast. Since I had left over strawberries from making jam the night before, I decided to try making strawberry syrup. Can I just tell you that I don't ever have fruit on my pancakes, but this was TO DIE FOR!!! MMMmmm!!! It was so good, I had it again for breakfast this morning. :)
Before (bottom)
Before (top)--Now I forgot to take a picture before I got started, so I took a picture of what I hadn't taken out yet. I should have taken a picture of what I took out to give you a perspective as to how much I actually fit onto these 2 shelves. It was CRAZY!
After (bottom)
After (top)
I also reorganized the bow hanger. I am pretty proud of this little accomplishment. I threw away so much stuff. empty boxes, expired medicines, etc. It makes me so happy, yet my garbage can is more than full and it's not garbage day until Tuesday.
Day 6--Mike's top of dresser
My excitement in cleaning this off is that it has looked like this for almost 2 years now. I hate it. I have this awesome mirror that attaches to the dresser that has never been attached. In fact, it's still in the original package. Mike is going to attach the mirror for me tomorrow. Yippee!!!
Before
I decided to pull the dresser forward to get a "few" things that had fallen behind. There was more than a few things, but now it's nice and clean.
After
3 comments:
Yay! Looks AMAZING!!! I love that you've broken it down into small areas like this. I have a tendency to make things big... like the WHOLE living room or the WHOLE bedroom. I can see why I give up before it gets done. Thanks for showing me that baby steps make big changes!!! *hugs*
P.S. Can I get the strawberry syrup recipe?
I sent them to you. I hope they help you like they've helped me. :)
Post a Comment