Day 3--the OTHER living room corner
I'll make this short and sweet. Today my space was the last thing I needed to make my living room spotless (since we deep cleaned it yesterday). It was so hard not to just clean it yesterday since everything else was getting cleaned, but I waited, and oh is it SWEET!
Before (the end table is in there somewhere, can you see it?)
Before (left side of the couch)
After
There's the end table. See I told you I had one hiding in my pile of mess. :) I really like the end table and am glad I can now enjoy it!
After (left side of couch)
I'm super stoked that now my living room is more functionable and not embarassing anymore!
Sorry this is so dark (I forgot the flash was off) and I can't figure out why the picture keeps turning sideways, no matter what I do. Oh Well. This is a shot of both spaces that were cleaned today.
On top of all the other wonderful things I did today (which consisted of almost dying of heat at Lagoon), I made apricot/pineapple jam. Becky took me to her neighbors' orchard to pick apricots. She told me it would be enough for 1-1 1/2 batches of jam. Needless to say....2 batches later, I still have enough for ANOTHER batch, but the 3rd batch will never come to be. Those apricots are going straight to our tummies; just the way they are. :)
Can you smell it? MMMMmmmm!!!! It smells delicious!
There you have it! 16 jars of reduced sugar jam. I tried the no sugar added stuff last year on my strawberries and it turned brown and icky looking, so I'm sticking to the reduced sugar recipe. Now I just need some fresh bread to put this on...if only my oven wasn't on the fritz.
What will tomorrow hold? Not sure. I know I'm making 1 batch of strawberry jam and letting the girls pick the next space to de-clutter.
1 comment:
Looks amazing!!!
Post a Comment