He is just gorgeous. How are your girls? Loving having a baby boy? He is so sweet. I did put this on the comment for the post below, but wow, you are a trooper going out there. How fun for you guys. Super cute little guy!
Just viewed your blog-site pictures of baby Cooper and your family. What a beautiful baby and family. Thanks for keeping us informed. Take care. Lots of love, Aunts Marcheta & Susan
5 comments:
He is just gorgeous. How are your girls? Loving having a baby boy? He is so sweet. I did put this on the comment for the post below, but wow, you are a trooper going out there. How fun for you guys. Super cute little guy!
My girls LOVE having a little brother and they are such good helpers. I hope that doesn't wear off. :)
Cute pics! I love his hair! Sorry we didn't come over the other day. I'll call again to see when will work for you:)
Just viewed your blog-site pictures of baby Cooper and your family. What a beautiful baby and family. Thanks for keeping us informed. Take care. Lots of love, Aunts Marcheta & Susan
What a beautiful baby, Brenda!! So precious!!! Love him already!
Hugz* - Ricks and Cheryl*
Post a Comment