I'm sure you think I'm crazy for going to the parade 2 days after I had Cooper but this is one of my favorite times of the year and I love all the festivities that go on at the park and such. All in all it was a bit much but I'm glad I went and I spent most of the next day in bed.

Lakeview hospital handed out fans to help keep us cool and we used one to block the sun from reflecting off the building behind us and right into Cooper's eyes. Way to save the day Lakeview!

Cooper didn't even know anything was going on. He slept through almost the whole parade.

This is one of the many cool floats that my Aunt Barbie created critters for. She won many awards including the Sweepstakes (the big one) at the SLC parade. She's amazing.
1 comment:
Holy cow! That float is amazing! WOW!
Post a Comment