
After arriving my girls were hungry and Jade found the nacho cheese doritos. She loves them!

It hailed/rained for about 10 minutes and then warmed right back up. The girls used their blankets to stay warm for a bit since I left the sweaters at home.

We played bible charades. The bishop talked to us a little first and Kazia though he was the prophet, so all weekend that is what she called him.

Mike and I learned how to play liars dice which is really fun and Jade had fun with the dice and cups afterward.

The Brother Hill put on a mini puppet show using puppets and scenery that he created. He later gave Kazia one of the goats from Billy Goats Gruff. It was awesome.

Kazia had her first smore. She learned how gooey and sticky they are on the first bite.

We enjoyed the stickyness together. MMMMMMM!!!! We went to bed around 10pm and Jade cried and wiggled until about midnight then slept sound until 6:30 am. Kazia slept in despite Jades talking and wiggling. The used an outhouse for the first time and they didn't like it one bit. I had to talk Jade into going. She almost didn't.

Kazia had fun helping dad take down the tent.

Jade watched. When we finished cleaning up camp, we went swimming for a couple of hours. It was a little hot but super fun!
1 comment:
The picture of them in the blankets is adorable. I don't know why but that picture pretty much sums up every reason I wish I had a sister, but that's not going to change so I sure hope that I get 2 girls so they can share all those small moments.
Post a Comment