Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lagoon

We had so much fun at Lagoon yesterday. We got our passes for the season and now it is free entertainment whenever I go all summer long. I'm so excited!

Jade finally decided that riding rides isn't that bad. Last year she threw hysterical fits every time I put her on a ride, so she didn't ride many. I'm glad she's coming around because we're going to Disneyland in November.
The animals are neat!

Fun with dad.

Jade wasn't sure about Kontiki...a boat similar to Tidal Wave for kids.


This was the best part...the girls had a blast in the water. It was well worth it.


However, next time, we will bring flip flops, towels, and a change of clothes. They were freezing afterward. Luckily I had a blanket in my car. We stripped them down, put diapers on them and covered them with the blanket for the ride home while Jade said "told" which is cold. It was so cute!


It ended up being the best trip...we went from about 4-7:30 and the girls had a blast. Not one whining or fits. It was great.

2 comments:

Debbie Burns said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! That is awesome!

Erin said...

Fun fun fun! I think the water is the best part. It would get soooo hot. Cute pics!