Sorry there are so many pics. I had a hard time narrowing them down to this many. We have so many cute pics of Kazia.
Okay...so this is Kazia, I put this on Jade's birthday post because I couldn't find the one of me just before I had Jade. I now have the pick of me pregnant with Jade and have updated her post. I think I was bigger with Jade believe it or not. Kazia barely made it on the first. She was born at 11:56 pm.

Love at first sight....little did Kazia know it at the time, but she is with one of her best friends. Kazia gets so excited to see Grampy and loves to call and talk to him all the time.

Playing cards with Papa at Thanksgiving. She's not very good about keeping her hand a secret.

This is what happens when left with Aunt B.

Kazia's first steps...almost. I was actually at school when the first steps occured, but this was shortly after. She was only 9 1/2 months old. Wow!

One of Kazia's favorite things to do was sleep with dad.
The Easter egg hunt in Moab. Kazia just learned to walk and she had a blast.

Queen of the remote...even though she wasn't even watching t.v., she sure looks interested in the black screen.
She's asking dad for some help blowing out her candles...it's tough when you don't have much air to blow.

Kazia is ready for her birthday cake and has her game face on.

Swimming with Erin and Bryant has filled many of our summer days.

Halloween as a bumble bee. I love this pic floppy wings and all.

Kazia was so proud to have stolen my kermit slippers and start showing them off.
Fun at Nana's...another favorite. Kazia gets soooo excited to see Nana!
We had a hard time finding a sippy that Kazia would take. She was about 20 months when we found this one. Again...love at first sight. She just barely gave it up...unwillingly.

Hangin' out with mom.
Fun at the zoo with Aunt B. The elephant just did it's business and Kazia didn't like it.

The fire truck park by Nana and Grampy's is so much fun!

"Grampy, go for ride" is one of the first things Kazia said when she saw the 4-wheelers. Grampy likes taking her for rides around the yard. At first she didn't like it...it was too noisy, but she warmed up to it and now loves it.

Building a snowman with dad was so cool!

You would think that a 2 year old wouldn't be able to do this crazy puzzle, but in her own way, she did. She was so excited that all the pieces fit, but couldn't understand why there were holes and no straight edges. It's a different kind of puzzle. She LOVES puzzles!
The first time I painted her nails. She was almost 3 and I thought she'd finally sit still long enough to let me do them...little did I know, I've been doing Jade's since she was about 18 months and Kazia has always sat better than Jade. She's been officially girlified.

Kazia was so excited to start swimming lessons. She had been swimming since she was 3 months old. Unfortunately she decided to start being afraid of the water this year and lessons were tough. After the lessons, she was much better and ventured out more on her own at the Smith pool.

Kohls is one of my favorite places to shop. While I was searching for a few things with Jade, Aunt B let Kazia pick her own accessories and they actually match and are kinda cute. Well done.

Kazia also started dance lessons this year and was a doll at her recital. I can't wait until the next one this weekend. She had 2 dances that are so adorable.

Hiking up Adam's Canyon with dad was a blast! You gotta love the cheeser. I can't wait until she stops doing that. Her real smile is so pretty.

On Jade's birthday we went to the 6th grade dance at my school. Kazia was doing the chicken dance with some of my students at the end. She had the time of her life!
Happy 4th Birthday Kazia!!!
1 comment:
She is so cute! Happy Birthday Big Girl!!!
Post a Comment