We went with Erin's joy-school group to Black Island Farm. When we first got the the farm they were doing pig races. It was fun to watch and the girls loved it.
The we loaded up on the trailer to go pick pumpkins. These Smith girls are definitely going to be fighting off boys all their lives...or should I say their dad's are in for it. :)
Just leaving the main station....next stop...the pumpkin field.
Jade spotted her perfect pumpkin rather quickly.

Kazia, on the other hand, took a while and some convincing that there was a "perfect" pumpkin for her.
Kazia's super happy grin was short lived. She threw a fit when I wouldn't let her sit in the middle right away because I wanted a picture. I almost don't want to take her anywhere. Jade was happy to rub her great attitude in Kazia's face. I just love that kid! Even if she is a little rotten :) 
After picking pumpkins we took pictures by this cool old wooden wagon surrounded by pumpkins. Cooper had fallen asleep but still got to be in the picture.
2 comments:
What a fun trip. We went there last year and sure had a great time. I love cousin trips!
Looks like a ton of fun! And I agree... the dads are gonna have a hard time fighting off boys when those girls get older!
Post a Comment