Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kazia's First Day of Kindergarten

I can't believe Kazia is in public school. She has grown so fast. She's been extremely excited to start Kindergarten for months and the day has finally arrived! Kazia has such a zest for life and is ready to jump in feet first.
She's heading into the school. They have a different route they'd like the kindergarteners to follow so I took her in to make sure she knew how to get there and find her class and such.
She found her hook and hung her backpack and jacket...
Then found her seat. My little baby is all grown up!
So I have to admit I forgot Weber County has early out Wednesday instead of Friday so I got a phone call from her teacher while I was at Costco letting me know Kazia had been left at school and that she'd be in the office. On the first day of school!!!! Luckily Mike was home on bereavement leave and was able to pick her up quickly. She also wasn't devastated and understood what happened. She still knows that we love her. Yippee!

1 comment:

Dustin and Kellie said...

Wow. She is so gorgeous! What a big girl! And don't feel bad. I forgot Maren at preschool on Tuesday (her second day). I was sitting at home at 245 thinking shouldn't I be goning somewhere? Ethan's not out of school til 315. Why do I feel like I should be leaving already. Well at 3 I got my answer. I was like Maren is walking out RIGHT NOW and I'm not there! NOOO! But she was just having a blast playing with her teacher! I felt horrible! I was used to her being asleep in her room while Ethan was at school! Man. I know how you feel!