Thursday, May 6, 2010

The New House

Here are a few pics of the new house. It doesn't have a garage but we'd like to add one before next winter. It has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The kitchen. The appliances are in great condition and we're going to add a little pantry to it.
This is only half of the storage it has under the kitchen/living room. It is a crawl space so it's not too tall but my girls can walk in it and I might get a little scooter to sit on and scoot around in there.
This is most of the backyard. It has plenty of space for a garden and swingset without taking up the whole yard. It also had central air added...YIPEE! I can't wait!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Woohoo!!!
Congrats!!
When are you moving?

Dustin and Kellie said...

YAY! Congrats!! Where is it at? Also, will you email me your email so I can invite you to my blog? Kelliebennett@q.com

Debbie Burns said...

When did this happen? I'm excited for you guys... just didn't realize a house was in the works!