Monday, February 22, 2010

Catching Up

So I finally had everthing I needed to start posting again and my camera went AWOL!!! I finally found it today and am posting a little bit of all that we've done the past couple of months that my camera was in use.
At the end of November we went to the Hogle Zoo with Becky, Naomi, Katelin, and Easton. It was fun and Jade was super excited as you can see.
We got to see the baby elephant...
Lions...and much much more. Aren't Easton and Jade cute?!?
All in all it was a great day...not too cold as long as we all stayed bundled up.
Sledding on the side of the house with Aunt B while mom was substituting.
Fun! Fun! Fun!
Christmas P.J.'s
Santa came....lots of fun stuff!

The girls loved Jade's new tent with tunnel. They opened and played with a lot of their presents in the tent.
You can see the top of Kazia's head poking out of the tunnel...and if you look closely you can see Jade has her new shoes on that have headlights. She loves shoes....oh no!!!


Jade's first haircut at Aunt Susu's Salon. Such long curly hair but it was stringy and thin at the bottom so I wanted to trim that part off.
She first got to wash her hair in the sink. She was a bit nervous but liked it.
The first cut. Jade sat very still.
The finished product about 2 1/2 inches shorter. It looks very cute and healthy. Thanks Aunt Susu!!!

Riding biked in January in the snow. It was close to 45 degrees which at this point felt warm so we bundled up and rode bikes for about an hour before lunch. It was a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Erin said...

So fun! I am glad you are blogging again:)

Dustin and Kellie said...

Hey! Welcoming back to the world of blogging (I have also been slacking lately)! I love all your cute pics! I scrolled down a bit too- her hair is gorgeous! So pretty! How nice it must be to have someone in the family who can take care of all that! And also CONGRATULATIONS! That is fantastic! I'm so happy for you guys! A little boy WOW! :) YAY YAY YAY!

Debbie Burns said...

Love all the fun pictures! Keep them coming!!!