Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kazia the Aspiring Photographer

So I haven't been home much this month and am way behind in my blogging, scrapbooking, etc. I finally got a few seconds to post the latest pics and found all of these random pics. At first I started erasing them, and then I thought I'd do a little post about Kazia's new found love...photography.

Check out the angle of this stool and tool box.
And the Clifford book with a foot. Great work!
Jade and Elmo is a classic!
Flowers from their room.

Elmo taking a nap...or in time out?
My messy craft area.
Jade's flower. All in all...these made me giggle just a little to find out what Kazia thinks is neat. I did erase all of the pics of Mike on the computer before I decided to post these...oh well.

2 comments:

Erin said...

So fun! I love too look at Bryant's photography. He has quite the eye. Looks like Kazia does too he he. Nice pics Ya Ya!

Dustin and Kellie said...

I think I need to steal this idea- in a way. Both my kids are getting into using my camera. Maybe I need to do a scrapbook page with their first few pictures. I told you Kazia should be a photographer. She is pretty good.