Wednesday, February 25, 2009

16 Cards in 1 1/2 Hours or Less

I had to change the date due to a schedule conflict!

If you have ever wanted to know how to get the most out of your patterned paper and want to do it in a snap, this is the class for you! I am going to show you how to get the most bang for your buck featuring Sale-A-Bration products. You can even use this same technique with your own products at home.

I am going to show you how to make 16 simple cards using 1 piece of 12 x 12 patterned paper and very little supplies. This is great for those who don’t have many supplies and those who are short on time. Who am I kidding? Aren’t we all a little pressed for time? If you are ready for a girls night out and an evening of fun, R.S.V.P quickly because seating is limited.

Cost: $10 or place a minimum order of $25. (You must pre-pay the $10 fee by March 16th. If you plan to place an order, let me know and I will use the money toward your order.)
Place: 738 North Eastside Drive, Layton
Date: Tuesday, March 24th
Bring: scissors and adhesive (Please label them so that they don’t get lost.)
R.S.V.P. by March 9th to assure I order enough supplies. If you R.S.V.P. late, you can still attend, however the colors and paper may change.

Want even more from this event? Here are a few reasons to sign up now:

You get a copy of my pattern (with dimensions) used to cut out the designer series paper so that you can use it anytime you want.

Sale-A-Bration is going on now. For every $50 you spend on Stampin’ UP! products, you can choose a free set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.

If you have 5 or more people that would like to attend this event, you may host it in your home.

If you book your own event, you get a new catalog and can collect hostess merchandise if the orders total more than $150. If the orders total more than $300, you get an extra Sale-A-Bration set!

If you book your own event with guest list by March 7th, you will get a free gift!

If you would like a sneak peek at a few of the cards you will be making, check out the pic below. Designer series paper will be from the same package with the same color palate, but the actual designs may vary. Those who show up first get first pick.

Now is the time to join the fun! I hope to hear from you soon!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Debbie Burns said...

Did I read that right? 16 cards from one piece of patterned paper? Or was it supposed to be 6?

Michael and Brenda Smith said...

It is 16 simple cards. The 6 you see are a sneak peak at what you would be making. I also had to change to date due to schedule conflicts.