The photographer is my sitter that lives downstairs. She does a great job...and because she is just getting started...she's extremely reasonable. Check out the website I listed above for more of her work and to contact her if you're interested in her taking your pics.
Some wonderful pictures. Can hardly believe your kids are growing so fast. Would love to see you guys sometime, if you ever get down our way (St. George), come and stay.
Love to everyone from Grandmother Belle, Marcheta, & Susan
Hey Brenda! I found you on the BHS website. Those are awesome family pics you have! Where are you guys living now? Hope life is good for you! Talk to you later!
9 comments:
These pictures are awesome. You guys did great. Who was your photographer? I love the ones of the girls and the family.
Ali Martin
http://blissfulmemoriesbyali.blogspot.com/
Her pics are great!
Love the photos!!! I'm gonna have to book her right away. I hope you have copies coming our way, Brenda. Hehe.
Those pictures are beautiful. Your girls are so big. Thanks for sharing.
So cute! I think we need to get together. Your babies are so big! They are gorgeous! Was your photographer expensive?
The photographer is my sitter that lives downstairs. She does a great job...and because she is just getting started...she's extremely reasonable. Check out the website I listed above for more of her work and to contact her if you're interested in her taking your pics.
Some wonderful pictures. Can hardly believe your kids are growing so fast. Would love to see you guys sometime, if you ever get down our way (St. George), come and stay.
Love to everyone from Grandmother Belle, Marcheta, & Susan
I just love these pictures! She did a really good job! You guys all look so good!
Hey Brenda! I found you on the BHS website. Those are awesome family pics you have! Where are you guys living now? Hope life is good for you! Talk to you later!
Post a Comment